Summer is the perfect time to come to Branson. The weather may be warm but Branson has all the coolest things to do.
Our summer tours will keep your whole group entertained. Summer Tours like Our “Grand Parents Getaway” is a fun excuse to round up the grand kids and take them on a trip they will remember always.
Below, you’ll find a few sample tours fully customizable to your needs and wants. Call us at (800) 432-4202 or be helped today!
Grand Parents Getaway
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfast Meals
- 2 Dinners
- Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai – This show features all sorts of amazing feats of balance, contortion and strength. People old and young will be amazed as the performers leave you breathless and on the edge of your seat as you witness the incredible talents of The Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai.
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction– Dolly Parton’s Stampede features 32 beautiful horses and talented riders. Music and special effects that you and the grandchildren can enjoy, Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a unique experience you won’t forget. Come hungry because a delicious four course meal is served throughout the show.
- World’s Largest Toy Museum- This unique attraction showcases over a million toys. You’ll see toys ranging from antiques from the 1800’s to modern day treasures. Memory Lane gets sweeter as you reminisce with the grand kids and share a little piece of your history with them.
- Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama- Take the grandkids back to a simpler time with this historical drama based on the best selling book by Harold B. Wright. The drama takes place on the Historic Landmark where the famous author wrote part of the book. You won’t find a sleepy little play here; Shepherd of the Hills is full of excitement with realistic shoot outs and live burning cabin!
- Branson Craft Mall- The Branson Craft Mall is one of Branson’s most popular shopping destinations. They feature hundreds of local craftsmen and artisans and showcase all of their unique wares in one place. Its the perfect place to grab some souvenirs for the folks back home!
Please Note: All taxes are included with listed price.
$209.00 Adult price
$99.00 Child Price (ages 4-11, 3 children per room)
(based on double occupancy)
- All taxes, ‘Baggage Handling’ and most gratutities are included in pricing
- Inclusions are subject to change and based on availability at time of booking
- Substitutions can be made for all tours but prices may vary.
- Prices may be lowered depending on lodging preference.